The main products of the factory are series a and B roller chains, motorcycle chains, standard and non-standard conveyor chains, plate chains, agricultural machinery chains and various special chains.
1. Whether the inner/outer chain is deformed, cracked, or embroidered
2. Whether the pin is deformed or rotated, embroidered
3. Whether the roller is cracked or damaged. Excessive wear
4. Whether the joint is loose and deformed
5. Whether there is abnormal noise or abnormal vibration during operation, and whether the chain lubrication is in good condition
How to clean and maintain non-standard chains usually starts from the following points:
1. Do not use strong acid or strong alkaline cleaning agents (such as rust remover), because these chemicals can cause chain damage or even breakage.
2. Do not use a chain washer with solvent to clean the chain, this cleaning method will definitely damage the chain.
3. Avoid using organic solvents such as scouring oil, which will not only damage the environment but also wash off the lubricating oil in the bearing parts.
4. Clean your chain after each ride, especially in rainy and humid environments.
5. Please use a dry cloth to wipe the chain and its accessories.
6. If necessary, use an old toothbrush to clean the gaps between the chains.
7. Also don't forget to clean the front derailleur and the rear shift guide wheel.
8. Use a brush to remove the sand and dirt accumulated between the chains, if necessary, use warm soapy water to assist.
The development of the conveyor chain structure has different requirements for the conveyor chain and the transmission chain and the pulling chain. The functions that the conveyor chain needs to meet are: carrying and conveying items, meshing operation with the driving sprocket, and supporting Runs on the track and the smaller chain wears and stretches.
The development of conveyor chains and chain conveyors are complementary to each other. Combined with the chain conveyor to understand the development of conveyor chains, conveyor chains are necessary for workers engaged in the design and application of chain conveyors.
1. The development of chain structure There are many ways to realize the function of chain conveyor. Thereby promoting the development of the conveyor chain structure. These methods include:
Ways of carrying and conveying goods
a, chain plate bearing; b, chain roller bearing.
2. The way to run on orbit
a. The chain plate slides on the track; b. The chain roller rolls on the track; c. The chain attachment rolls on the track.
3. The meshing method of the chain and the drive sprocket
a. The chain plate meshes with the sprocket teeth; b. The roller (or sleeve) meshes with the sprocket teeth.
1. The non-standard chain is a multi-purpose mechanical basic part composed of rigid components and a flexible system.
Non-standard chain includes four series: transmission chain conveyor chain draw chain special professional chain
2, a series of chain-shaped objects that are often metal links or loops used to obstruct traffic passages (such as at the entrance of a street, river or harbor) chain used for mechanical transmission
Non-standard chains can be divided into short-pitch precision roller chains, short-pitch precision roller chains, curved plate roller chains for heavy-duty transmission, chains for cement machinery, plate chains, high-strength chains, and high-strength chain rigging series ,Professional use for engineering supporting, manufacturing supporting, production line supporting and special environment supporting use.
Our prices are subject to change depending on supply and other market factors. We will send you an updated price list after your company contact us for further information.
Yes, we require all international orders to have an ongoing minimum order quantity. If you are looking to resell but in much smaller quantities, we recommend you check out our website
Yes, we can provide most documentation including Certificates of Analysis / Conformance; Insurance; Origin, and other export documents where required.
Yes, we always use high quality export packaging. We also use specialized hazard packing for dangerous goods and validated cold storage shippers for temperature sensitive items. Specialist packaging and non-standard packing requirements may incur an additional charge.